Re: [mat-dev] MAT API in a command line tool

If your analysis can just be done as an MAT query or queries then you can
write a simple XML file to run the queries.
See org.eclipse.mat.api/META-INF/reports

overview.xml
suspects.xml
top_components.xml

for examples. I haven't seen a formal definition of our XML report
definition format, but you should be able to work it out.

See menu option
Run Expert System Test -> Run Report
to test your XML, then you should be able to start MAT in batch mode and
pass the path to your dump and your XML file.

Andrew Johnson