[mat-dev] MAT API in a command line tool

Hi guys,

I want to build a small command-line analysis tool using the MAT APIs. I found the following page:

Does this mean that I should build my own OSGi bundle/application that would depend on the headless parts of MAT and use the API to analyze the heap? What would be a good place to start? Did anyone have any experiences building command line tools with MAT that you could point me to?

Thanks!

meJevgeni Kabanov: Founder & CTO at ZeroTurnaround
jevgeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Skype: ekabanov | http://twitter.com/ekabanov
"Google Collections and JRebel combine to make Java more pleasant to work with." - greg

Back to the top