[mat-dev] RE: Creating name resolvers, ala Jetty

Good morning, :-)

You'll need to add plugin.xml with something along those lines:

<plugin>
	<extension point="org.eclipse.mat.api.requestResolver">
		<resolver impl="org.eclipse.mat.inspections.jetty.JettyRequestResolver"/>
	</extension>
</plugin>

We use the typical Eclipse mechanism of extension points to register the request resolvers (and other inspections).

Then create the bundle and drop it to the plugin's folder.

Here you find information on how to setup your development environment (for developing MAT, but you just add another bundle):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference

Kind regards,

   Andreas.