It now appears here
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.mat

Andrew Johnson

----- Forwarded by Andrew Johnson/UK/IBM on 16/11/2009 11:55 -----
From: Elias Volanakis <elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 13/11/2009 23:00
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Team Project Set now on project page
Sent by: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you have a Team Project Set file (.psf), you can now feature it on
the "About" page of your project, to make getting the latest source
more obvious to end users.

This is done by setting the "project set url" field in your project's
metadata (portal.eclipse.org). The end result looks like this:
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/project_page.png

For feedback & info: Bug 294842

Kind regards,
Elias.