[mat-dev] Next Steps

Hi there,

I am in the process of doing the initial check-in of the DTFJ adapter (the CQ got approved). I will add the DTFJ adapter to the main MAT feature.

In the process - and as preparation for Galileo - I'd like to bump up the version numbers to 0.8. This would allow us to properly reflect the new API (like thread stacks) etc. Any objections to this?

Andreas.

Andreas Buchen
Senior Software Developer
SAP AG
andreas dot buchen at sap dot com
www.sap.com

Registered Office: Walldorf, Germany | SAP Executive Board: Henning Kagermann (Sprecher/Co-CEO), Léo Apotheker (Sprecher/Co-CEO), Werner Brandt, Erwin Gunst, Claus Heinrich, Bill McDermott, Gerhard Oswald, John Schwarz, Jim Hagemann Snabe | Chairperson of the SAP Supervisory Board: Hasso Plattner | Commercial Register Mannheim No HRB 350269

Back to the top