[m2t-dev] [Acceleo] Where is Maven support ?

Hello,

I've read here and there on the eclipse Acceleo project page that
Acceleo 3.1 is supposed to be released in June with Maven support.

Digging in the Acceleo CVS repository I can't find anything that relates
to Maven. So a bunch of straight questions :p

Is Maven support not yet implemented ?

Will we have it for the 3.1 release as claimed on the project page ?

Is there a public Maven repository where I can find all the compiler's
required dependencies ?

Is there a public Maven repository where I can find all of the runtime
dependencies ?

I've seen so many posts on the web about people already using Maven to
run the Acceleo compiler, so I'd really be glad not to reinvent the
wheel once more...

If there is (even only preliminary) support for Maven available on a
source repository somewhere please point it to me.

Thanks for your help.
Didier Villevalois.

Back to the top