[m2t-dev] Acceleo graduation and version jumping

Hi devs,

As some of you may know, we plan to have Acceleo graduate with its Helios release. This usually means the plugin grows from version 0.x to version 1.0. However, Acceleo already has a version history and an existing adopter community. In order not to unsettle this community and to stay coherent with our history, we plan to have Acceleo jump from version 0.9 (its last incubation version) to version 3.0 (as the last released version of our "old" Acceleo was 2.6).

At first we planned to increment the version jump after the official release review in June 2010, yet to avoid unneeded unstability and after double-checking with Wayne, we did this change before M6. With this build, Acceleo then jumps from '0.9.0M5' to '3.0.0M6'.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
begin:vcard
fn:Laurent Goubet