From: <erik.ext.sandin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <m2t-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29/12/2009 04:53 AM
Subject: [m2t-dev] How to access info about generated files?

Hello out there!

I am using JET to generate some java and xml files. Is there any way that I can access information about what has been generated and what has been updated?

As the developer I am now giving the model as input to a JET transformation but, since we want some kind of abstraction, this code generation technique will be used by several people and therefore I am thinking of using the generation technique as a plugin. When I give the model as input to JET I get info about what has happened in the console. This info would be of great interest! So the question is as below.

Is there any way for me to access code generation information when using JET code generation as a plugin?

Best regards

m2t-dev mailing list
m2t-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx