Re: [m2t-dev] Xpand / MWE M3 Planning

Comments below.

On Friday 02 October 2009 09:30:58 Sebastian Zarnekow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please see below.
>
> On 02.10.2009, at 09:23, Achim Demelt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'll be traveling on Monday evening, so I won't be able to attend.
> > Here's the
> > status on my issues:
> >
> > * Incremental generation is committed. I also included it in the
> > build, but
> > since Sebastian moved the issue to M3, this may have been reverted.
> > I am not
> > aware of this and I don't have any hard feelings about it ;-)
>
> The ticket was still open and I had no time to test it so I guessed it
> was intentional that is was not marked as fixed before.
> Feel free to close it as you like, incremental generation should be
> available in M2.

I'm fine with advertising it for M3 because it clearly lacks documentation at
the moment, so I see no way anyone would be able to make use of the feature in
M2, although, technically, it is included.

> > * Documentation is missing. I will try to work on this on my office
> > Fridays.
> > I'm pretty much bound in a time-consuming project in Frankfurt at
> > the moment.
> > * Tests run locally, but not on Hudson/Athena. This is due to the
> > fact that
> > the workflow reads *and writes* files using a relative path. Since
> > Athena
> > executes the tests from a different base location than Unit tests
> > from the
> > workspace, I see no easy way to reconcile the two scenarios.
>
> Tests have been fixed and have been running fine on hudson for a
> couple of days now.

Cool, thanks! I'll take a look at what you had to change in order to
accomplish this. It seems I can never get my head around this weird PDE/Build
and Athena setup...

Cheers,
 Achim