[m2t-dev] M2T Components

Hi Paul and all the others,

we already talked about this at EclipseCon:
We'ld like to have components for Xpand and the Backend.

In addition we find that it might be helpful to have leads for the different components, so it is clear who is responsible for the architecture and decisions made by the particular team as well as responsible for keeping metadata, etc. up to date.
I just created a component for TMF and found that it was really easy, because I just had to fill out the mentioned form.
Of course we'll have to write an announcement (I ddn't need to for TMF because everything was already described in the project's proposal), but as the creation of components has also been mentioned in the initial M2T proposal this shouldn't be a problem.

What do you think?

atb,
Sven

--
Sven Efftinge

Phone: +49 431 5606335
Fax     :  +49 431 5606339
Mobile: +49 175 5274726

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel
Germany

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel(Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top