[m2m-iwg] Benjamin Cabé joining the Eclipse Foundation

All,

I am very happy to announce that Benjamin Cabé will be joining the staff of the Eclipse Foundation. Benjamin will be focused on growing the Eclipse IoT community.

As many of you know, Benjamin has been involved in the community since day 1 so we are very excited to have him help continue the momentum of our open IoT community. Benjamin will start next week on February 17th.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing