[m2m-iwg] Agenda for our call next Tuesday, Feb. 11

Hi,

We are having our bi-weekly call next Tuesday (Feb 11) at 3.00 pm CET / 9.00 am EST.
Here is what I suggest for the agenda, please let me know if you want to discuss other topics:
  • Live demos on the website –
    • I would like us to come up with an action plan as to what content we should put online to showcase Eclipse IoT technologies in action. Please try to think of the demos you would like to see online for your projects ahead of the call so as we can come up with an action plan for updating the demo section of the website
  • Ecosystem promotion on the website –
    • We have a draft for an ecosystem page [1] that needs love. Let’s discuss the content we would like to propose on that page and agree on next steps for updating the page.
  • Eclipse IoT/M2M Rebranding update –
Let me know if there are other topics that we think we should discuss.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Back to the top