Re: [m2m-iwg] revised logos

Ian,

I agree with your recommendation.

—Brian

From: Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2014 at 11:36 AM
To: m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [m2m-iwg] revised logos

All,

Here is a revised set of logos based on the previous concepts A & B.

My preference and recommendation would be concept A. I would suggest we use the version on the right side of the second row. For instances where the small square don’t work, I think we could use the simplified version on the first row.

I am also perfectly happy with concept B so I will not be offended if others have different recommendations.

I appreciate everyone’s feedback and suggestions. I do think this needs to be a final decision of the working group members so I would particularly like to hear from Sierra Wireless, Eurotech, ibh, Bitreacticve, IBM, 2lementry and Axeda.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing