Re: [m2m-iwg] M2M Top-Level Project Charter Draft

Options 1 and 3 sound to me as if you would directly create two new levels ("umbrellas") above the projects (instead of a single top-level project). I personally don't think that this is a good idea as it would create a rigid structure for a quickly evolving space like IoT.

So I would vote for option 2 plus sticking "tags" on the projects like "protocol", "runtime", "tool", etc. in order to categorize the projects in some way.

Regards,
Kai