De : Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Société : Eclipse Foundation
Répondre à : "mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>, m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 11 juin 2013 21:02
À : "m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx" <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [m2m-iwg] M2M Top-Level Project

All,

The M2M working group has been pretty successful in recruiting projects. Has the time come to consider creating a new top-level project to help create a cohesive project community for our M2M technologies?

For those who are unfamiliar with them, top-level projects are the mechanism which ties a collection of projects in a particular domain to the Eclipse development and IP processes. It requires the creation of a project management committee (PMC), the appointment of a PMC leader, and having a written charter approved by the Board of Directors.

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director

Eclipse Foundation

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx