Re: [m2m-iwg] TR : [core] CoAP tutorial

Perhaps it's simply because M2M/IoT is a big umbrella covering a lot
of different use cases ?

CoAP main goal is "Constrained" as a quite simple UDP protocol, it's
implementable in a device, like very small and low power sensor with
no real TCP stack. I think you can do it in a 8bit micro without much
troubles.
But if you try to transfer few megabyte of data logs or a Linux system
update you will face some troubles.