[m2m-iwg] TR : [core] CoAP tutorial

Hi,

You will find below the links to two interesting slide decks introducing CoAP and Lightweight M2M.

Benjamin-

De : core-bounces@xxxxxxxx [core-bounces@xxxxxxxx] de la part de Zach Shelby [zach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date d'envoi : dimanche 19 mai 2013 22:14
À : core@xxxxxxxx (core@xxxxxxxx)
Objet : [core] CoAP tutorial

Hi,

As we are completing publication of the CoAP RFC, it is a good time for the working group to help out with educating people about CoAP. I have posted my latest tutorials about CoAP and OMA Lightweight M2M on Slideshare, hopefully people find these useful:

http://www.slideshare.net/zdshelby/coap-tutorial
http://www.slideshare.net/zdshelby/oma-lightweightm2-mtutorial

If there are other tutorials, articles or other useful material out there, please let us know!

I also noticed we have a Wikipedia page, at least the list of implementations is pretty detailed. If someone could expand the technical description of the protocol that would be awesome:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constrained_Application_Protocol

Regards,
Zach

--