Re: [m2m-iwg] Curating Stack Overflow

I created those tags.  If anyone wants to update the tag wikis for these, either send me the text or update them and email me when done so I can approve the edits.

Worked hard for that 11.9k rep, might as well use it.  :-)

-- T.Rob

From:        "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/20/2013 11:36 AM
Subject:        Re: [m2m-iwg] Curating Stack Overflow
Sent by:        m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, one thing I spotted as a result of this discussion is that there's a Mihini/Koneki question unanswered on the m2m tag (I've retagged to include Eclipse and Lua, but don't have rep to create new tags for Mihini and Koneki)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14156185/what-is-m2m-mihini-framework