[m2m-iwg] iThings 2013: The 2013 IEEE Conference on IoT

Maybe that could be of interest to some IWG Members:
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=27773

There's a JavaOne in Shanghai roughly a month earlier, so I don't know, if I'd consider such a long trip twice (unless Individual speakers were supported by such a conference) but maybe those with a regular travel budget or local representation may want to propose something. Note the related other events in the bottom section. One in Erlangen, Germany already passed its CFP last week, but some of the others are also in a similar timeframe, e.g. St. Petersburg also in August.

As the 2012 IEEE Conference on IoT was held in France, maybe Benjamin or colleagues went there or spoke last year. In that case, it may ouf course put those in a better position to propose something again.

Cheers,
Werner

Back to the top