Re: [m2m-iwg] m2m.eclipse.org portal for review

Le 11 sept. 2012 à 14:49, "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Another comment - we have the OMA-DM simulator listed on the Tools page, the MQTT view could go there too (although it's a Paho contribution, it's still a useful tool for testing... I mentioned it in a change to the Sandbox page... could include a screenshot too)

Yes sure, but I think the MQTT view is not easy to install just now, or is it? My suggestion would be to have this portal the main source of information for super-easy installation of the stuff we provide. Giving instructions on how to build this or that and somehow manage to install it in your IDE wouldn't be ideal IMO, but I am open to suggestions of course!

Cheers
Benjamin.

Back to the top