Re: [m2m-iwg] m2m.eclipse.org portal for review

I'm logging issues on your Github repository and I'm also working on a pull request which will clarify some of the wording and add to the sandbox page.

One thing I think we probably need is either definition of M2M on the homepage, or a link which explains it quickly and succinctly.