Re: [m2m-iwg] Hello

@Denis - I know you're talking with Arlen Nipper about setting up an M2M
sandbox which includes mosquitto. Roger Light (<roger@xxxxxxxxxx>) is the
maintainer of the server and has some relevant information below.

@Roger - FYI, Denis is our IT Director at Eclipse. We certainly expect to
have the sandbox running a _lot_ faster than "12 to 18 months". In fact, as
soon as we stand Paho up (it is still in a community review period), I would
hope to get the sandbox going.