Re: [m2m-iwg] RWW article

Joe,

Welcome!

Not sure if you've seen it, but Andy Piper's blog post, and the links included at the end might provide some assistance.

http://andypiper.co.uk/2011/11/04/mqtt-goes-free-a-personal-qa/

I will let Andy and others more qualified comment on the RWW article.

There are project-specific mailing lists and forums.

Koneki:

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/221/

Paho is still in the project proposal phase, so it's lists and forums have not yet been set up.