Re: [m2m-dev] Refining Mode in this last eclipse version (galileo)

Hello,

This mailing list is about general discussion around M2M components. For technical support on ATL, could you please use the m2m newsgroup instead, prefixing your subjects with [ATL] ? Thanks in advance.

Answers below:

Andreza Vieira a écrit :
Hello everybody,

I have downloaded the last EMF eclipse version (see here <http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-modeling-tools-includes-incubating-components/galileosr1>) and I'm doing some tests. But, I'm having no sucess using the operation "/excludes(o : oclAny)/" or "/excluding(o : oclAny)/" when I do transformations in the Refining Mode. Does anyone know if this version supports excluding operation in the Refining Mode?
Deletion is not supported in refining mode yet, this will be improved in the next version. This result that in some cases the excluding operation may not work.

I saw that in this last version the Refining Mode doesn't support neither "called rules" nor "do" block. But I need to do some transformations in "called rules" and "do" blocks, because I need create, modify and delete some elements. How can I solve this?
I'm afraid that the refining mode has too many limitations at this time to support what you plan to do. A workaround could be the use of the ATL modules superimposition (http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/User_Guide#Module_superimposition).

Best regards,

William
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Andreza

begin:vcard
fn:William Piers
n:Piers;William
org:Obeo
adr:2 rue Robert Schumann;;lot 24;NANTES;;44408;France
email;internet:william.piers@xxxxxxx
title:MDA Consultant
tel;work:+33 (0)2 51 13 50 53
url:http://www.obeo.fr