[m2m-dev] Refining Mode in this last eclipse version (galileo)

Hello everybody,

I have downloaded the last EMF eclipse version (see here) and I'm doing some tests. But, I'm having no sucess using the operation "excludes(o : oclAny)" or "excluding(o : oclAny)" when I do transformations in the Refining Mode. Does anyone know if this version supports excluding operation in the Refining Mode?

 I saw that in this last version the Refining Mode doesn't support neither "called rules" nor "do" block. But I need to do some transformations in "called rules" and "do" blocks, because I need create, modify and delete some elements. How can I solve this?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Andreza

Back to the top