Re: [m2m-dev] [ATL] memory leaks without extent.unload()

Hello,

> Recently, the call to extent.unload() was removed from ASMEMFModel.dispose()
> for performance reasons. Without this call, however, I experience a memory
> leak. When loading large UML2 models (+- 50MB in memory), I don't recover
> that memory afterwards. This problem occurs for UML2 2.1.1.
>
> Does anyone else experience such memory leaks?

It seems that I am experiencing a memory leak. However it seems
unrelated to the call to unload() in ASMEMFModel.dispose(): it happens
whether this call is present or not.

Because I am using ant scripts, I tend to believe that the leak is
somewhere there. Moreover, I can see many occurrences of "Adding AM3
ant log handler" (several for each task). Also, the output message of
the ACG build appears three times instead of one.

Did you run your transformation from an ant script?

Regards,

Frédéric Jouault

Back to the top