[m2m-atl-dev] Re: ASMEMFModel - addReferencedExtentsFor

Hello William,

I've seen the code you mean: there seems to be no reason why only containment references are followed. The method already keeps track of EClasses that have already been visited (that's the only reason I could imagine).

You may remove the containment check as far as I'm concerned.

Regards,
Dennis

William Piers schreef:
Hello Dennis,

I'm currently testing ATL with UML static profiles, and I found a limitation I can't explain in ASMEMFModel, into the addReferenceExtentsFor. I saw that only containments references are taken in account. But EMF models can be linked either by containments, non-containments, inheritances... links.
So (if you have time) could you give me details about that ?

Thanks in advance,

William

Back to the top