[m2m-atl-dev] EMF VM

Hello every body !

I'm a French student working for Communication et Systèmes (French
company). I'm contributing to ATL with a new Profiler.
Until now, I succeed to make something completely ad-hoc (no
modification in ATL source files). To run my profiler, I wrote a new ATL
VM (based on ATL VM sources) that specify my profiler to run.

But I currently wondering how the EMF VM is working. I didn't see any
entry point for debugger. Do you think I should write a second profiling
VM, according to the EMF VM sources ? In this case, how the debugger is
called in this VM ?

By advance, thanks for your answers.

Arnaud GIULIANI.

Back to the top