Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] Extra projects are generated

I have a standard Eclipse 3.7.2 EE edition. As we are using a default workspace file I've checked the settings and found the following entry:

org.eclipse.wst.web/addToEarByDefault=true

That corresponds to the mentioned checkbox which seems to be available in the Rational tools but not in the standard eclipse. Anyhow Eclipse seems to honour this setting.

-
Yves