Re: [m2e-users] Run As Maven Build vs. Eclipse auto build

Why do you need to run command line maven build on the same projects
you've imported in m2e? Personally, I only do this when I need to verify
my changes didn't break command line build, in which case I just don't
touch eclipse while the build is running.

There is no better workaround and I am not even sure what that
workaround might be, given overall Eclipse workspace approach, where
Eclipse wants to know all details about all resources all the time.

Igor