Re: [m2e-users] a *.jar in pom.xml cannot be imported automatically

This works for vast majority of users, so there must be something special about your project or environment but I can't think of anything obvious. If you can't figure it out, please provide a small standalone example project and exact steps to reproduce the problem and I'll have a look.

Igor