[m2e-users] a *.jar in pom.xml cannot be imported automatically

hi~
i use "Version: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1)" and build a maven project like below:
In pom.xml, a *.jar is imported like this:
    <dependency>
    <groupId>com.**.ad.algo.normalize</groupId>
    <artifactId>algo_normalize_jni</artifactId>
    <version>2.0.19_1</version>
    </dependency>
In addition, I can see this jar in Maven Dependecies
But, when I import this *.jar in my .java file, some errors happend:
Actually, ws.Nmjni is just in this *.jar, I am very sure!
Then, I download this jar from maven repository and add it manually:
(for privacy, i scrawl )
At this time, it is ok to import ws.Nmjni.
why cannot this .jar be imported automatically, i have to import it manually?!  who can help me?
thank you.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:;ÐÕÃû;;;