[m2e-users] m2e-code-quality and Eclipse Luna

All,

I’ve been stuck on this for a few days now…

I was able to find an update site for the m2e-code-quality plugin.  Some folks have indicated that they’ve integrated this with Luna and m2e and have been able to get checkstyle to run on Eclipse builds without manually activating it for a given project.

What I’m trying to accomplish is that I’d like to have checkstyle run on projects in the workspace when they are built.  I don’t want to have to have individuals activate checkstyle for each individual project.  I also don’t want to check in .project files.  I was hoping that if I specified the checkstyle plugin in the pom, Eclipse and m2e would pick it up and execute it on builds.

Does anyone have ANY experience with this?  I can provide as much information as necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Jason King

Software Engineer

Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

(757) 546-3401 | jason.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

Back to the top