Re: [m2e-users] How to refresh the index ?

On 2014-05-14, 13:49, Cristiano Gavião wrote:

A bug in m2e is also a possibility, but, quite frankly, I am very very
unlikely to look at problems with maven indexer integration at this
point. The longer-term plan is to kill it, so any attempt to improve/fix
is it just a waste.
kill it, really ? I think this feature valuable. :)

but anyway just trying to figure out the problem... or find a way to
clean it

The feature is useful, but the implementation has long outlived it
original design assumptions and needs to be reworked to match todays
repository sizes and number of users... and also has some headroom to
allow for future growth.

Igor

Back to the top