Re: [m2e-users] How to refresh the index ?

Maven indexer relies on accurate and up-to-date index available from all
relevant repositories. What you see in the code assist depends on the
index provided by repositories used by your projects. Indexes are also
very large and depending on your Internet connection speed can take
hours to download.

Igor

On 2014-05-13, 8:22, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Forgot to say that I'm using Luna and latest m2e 1.5.

is this a bug that I should add to bugzilla?

On 09-05-2014 17:25, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hi,

I tried now to use m2e's version content assist. Strangely it have
returned in the combobox only snapshot versions for this plugin:

                    <plugin>
<artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>/2.5-SNAPSHOT/</version>
                    </plugin>

sometimes I can't see the latest dependencies version either...
Sometimes even the properties defined in the pom is not showing.

How could I refresh the index ?

I'm sure that the preference option to "Download repository index
updates on startup" is set.

thanks,

Cristiano