Re: [m2e-users] How to refresh the index ?

m2e is expected to use the index provided by the mirror. Make sure you public group has index "publushing" enabled in nexus and it should work... with all limitations of the current indexing tech, of course. (and, no, mirrorOf=* never makes sense, but that another discussion)