Re: [m2e-users] m2e 1.5/luna m3 candidate build 1.5.0.20131109-1633

https://github.com/tesla/tesla-concurrent-localrepo

It basically prevents local repository corruption when multiple
processes download same set of artifacts concurrently. The code was
originally written to allow large CI systems use the same shared
local repository for all build jobs, but I figured it is also useful on
my typical development machine, where I often have multiple m2e
workspaces open and switch among them all the time.

Igor