From:        Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx, m2e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        09-11-13 11:09
Subject:        [m2e-users] m2e 1.5/luna m3 candidate build 1.5.0.20131109-1633
Sent by:        m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I just published what I hope will become m2e 1.5/luna m3 milestone build
(exact version is 1.5.0.20131109-1633) to m2e milestone repository.

This milestone includes major changes to embedded maven runtime, which
is now based on apache maven 3.1.2, uses new http/https transport based
on okhttp client and includes concurrent local repository implementation.

You can find installation instructions on m2e download page [1]. Please
test this milestone candidate build and report any problems you find
either here or in bugzilla.

[1]
http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/

Igor