Re: [m2e-users] How to specify JVM args?

Does proxy configuration work when you run the build on command line
using the same version of Maven as from m2e? Like I said, your tests
most likely run in a JVM launched by maven-surefire-plugin (or
failsafe-plugin) and the test JVM does not inherit system properties
from the Maven JVM.

Igor

On 2013-08-29 2:42 PM, Keith Barlow wrote:
This probably isn't an M2E issue anyway as I also just remembered that I
have M2E configured to run an external maven instance.  Sorry for the
misleading information.

Thanks for your help.

Keith

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Keith Barlow <kbarlow@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:kbarlow@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Igor,

    I just noticed I did make a mistake before... I think I ran the
    wrong maven target when I reported the JVM properties.  Trying
    again, the properties are included in the JVM though I don't notice
    the proxying actually happening:

      /usr/local/glassfish3/jdk/bin/java
    -Dmaven.home=/usr/local/apache-maven-2.2.1
    -Dclassworlds.conf=/home/kbarlow/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.launching/launches/m2conf322191688177308761.tmp
    -Dmaven.bootclasspath=/usr/local/apache-maven-2.2.1/boot/classworlds-1.1.jar
    -Dhttp.proxyHost=localhost -Dhttp.proxyPort=8889
    -Dhttps.proxyHost=localhost -Dhttps.proxyPort=8889
    -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -classpath
    /usr/local/apache-maven-2.2.1/boot/classworlds-1.1.jar
    org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher -B -s
    /home/kbarlow/.m2/settings.xml clean install

    Keith

    On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Keith Barlow <kbarlow@xxxxxxxxx