Re: [m2e-users] Error with EAR in RAD/m2e

Hi,

I compared a lot, for what that's worth. I was able to make some improvements though (or so I believe). But it is still not entirely working.

I have been able, however, to identify that JAR dependencies (of EJBs of my EAR) that are currently open in the workspace, are not available to the EAR. When I close them, and run the server, they are available to the EAR (from the local repository).

When I drill down in the Administrative Console of WAS, look at the classloader, I can in fact see that all the (closed) repository dependencies are in the classloader -- none of the JAR dependencies that are currently open in the workspace.

Mystery!

Thanks for further ideas already!

Sander Verhagen
[ Verhagen@xxxxxxxxxx ]