Re: [m2e-users] M2Eclipse debug sources not displayed correctly

Hello Igor,

Thank you for your quick response.  This is a good workaround, however I am looking for a more "permanent" solution to this issue.  Would there be a way to install your sourcelookup plugin (com.ifedorenko.m2e.sourcelookup) on Eclipse Juno?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Martin