[m2e-users] M2Eclipse debug sources not displayed correctly

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out this one for a long time now, but can't find a solution.

Debugging with M2Eclipse is very difficult since it's not able to display the correct source files.  When I hit a breakpoint it usually displays an empty page with the text "Source not found".   It seems like I'm not the only with this problems (found a few other threads on the subject), but I was never able to fix the problem.    Apparently, remote debugging can be used as a workaround but it doesn't work for me.  Also, I found this https://github.com/ifedorenko/com.ifedorenko.m2e.sourcelookup, but it runs only on Eclipse Kepler and I have to stay on Juno because of some other plugin I need which is not compatible yet with Kepler.

Anybody can help me?

Thank you!

Martin

Back to the top