Re: [m2e-users] M2Eclipse Run options not available.

Just registered in the list, not able to get emails still.

Juno update site - it was the same as the indigo one, the one from m2e update site was causing troubles (not sure of the exact issue)

Did you have those options when creating a new simple maven project from eclipse? - No.

Previously I used to have these options, now its disabled. I have installed Spring source tools on Juno with groovy features and grails IDE feature. Is this causing troubles ?