Re: [m2e-users] Cannot "finish" New Maven Module wizard

Double check parent project packaging=pom.

Igor

On 2013-03-05 7:39 AM, Stevo Slavić wrote:
Hello m2e community,

It used to be possible to create a pom Maven Eclipse project and then
right click on it and create another Maven module as submodule. With
latest Eclipse Juno SR2 and m2e 1.3.1 I cannot do that, Finish button in
New Maven Module wizard is always disabled, even if I fill optional
fields and no warnings/errors are displayed. Parent project coordinates
are prefilled correctly.

I couldn't find any related bug reports here at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?product=m2e&component=ui&resolution=---&list_id=4633545

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavic.