[m2e-users] Cannot "finish" New Maven Module wizard

Hello m2e community,

It used to be possible to create a pom Maven Eclipse project and then right click on it and create another Maven module as submodule. With latest Eclipse Juno SR2 and m2e 1.3.1 I cannot do that, Finish button in New Maven Module wizard is always disabled, even if I fill optional fields and no warnings/errors are displayed. Parent project coordinates are prefilled correctly.

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavic.

Back to the top