Re: [m2e-users] m2e generates stuff....

dependency plugin in incompatible with m2e, see [1] how you can suppress
this error message

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Igor

On 2013-01-23 2:08 PM, Kristian Lind wrote:
I also have this m2e problem... I tried to google it, at it seems to be
a known problem.

maven-dependency-plugin (goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not
supported by m2e.

<plugin>
                 <version>2.1</version>
                 <executions>
                     <execution>
                         <id>copy</id>
                         <phase>package</phase>
                         <goals>
                             <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
                         </goals>
                         <configuration>
                             <useRepositoryLayout>true</useRepositoryLayout>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/lib</outputDirectory>
                         </configuration>
                     </execution>
                 </executions>
             </plugin>