Re: [m2e-users] m2e insists on using JRE 1.5 once I add JUnit to dependencies

Here is how to configure it for 1.6

<plugin>
<configuration>
  <source>1.6</source>
  <target>1.6</target>
 </configuration>
</plugin>

Typically you put this into pluginManagement in a parent or even company
pom to set a standard across a project or the whole organization. It is
also good practice to control the version .. latest is 3.0

manfred