Re: [m2e-users] Help: how to avoid the exclude pattern=** on a target/generated-sources/foobar directory?

On 2012-12-16 3:31 PM, Francis ANDRE wrote:
Hi Igor

Le 16/12/2012 18:29, Igor Fedorenko a écrit :
First, m2e never puts excludes=** on generated sources folders. If you
see this happens, some other tool does it, not m2e.
I am quite a bit puzzled by your response... Which knows about the
Exclusion Filter of Eclipse except the m2e eclipse plugin? maven and
maven plugins are not aware of Eclipse... so... I am puzzled

Provide a small standalone example project and exact steps to reproduce
the problem using fresh/clean m2e 1.3 m4 install on eclipse juno sr1 or
kepler m4 and I will have a look.

Igor

Back to the top