[m2e-users] Help: how to avoid the exclude pattern=** on a target/generated-sources/foobar directory?

Hi m2e users

I understand well why m2e puts an Exclusion Filter=** on any resource directory to avoid a double copy of the resources, but I am building a DSL compiler for the "foobar" language and a maven plugin to activate this compiler under Maven.

As the "foobar" compiler produces java sources in the target/generated-sources/foobar directory, m2e puts the Exclusion Filter=** and the generated java code is never compiled by Eclipse.

How can one indicates in the foobar-maven-plugin mojo to avoid  adding  the Exclusion Filter for the target/generated-sources/foobar directory ?

Thank in advance for your help.

FA

Back to the top