Re: [m2e-users] Generating OSGi manifest in maven build

Sorry, maybe I was not clear. I'm not suggesting that you should use tycho-maven-plugin. You need to install Tycho m2e connector - it provides Eclipse integration for both tycho-maven-plugin and maven-bundle-plugin.

Second thing is that you are not using maven-bundle-plugin properly. POM should look like this:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>Simple</groupId>
	<artifactId>Simple</artifactId>
	<packaging>bundle</packaging>
 	<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
	<build>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<version>2.3.2</version>
				<configuration>
					<source>1.6</source>
					<target>1.6</target>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>
			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
				<version>2.3.7</version>
				<extensions>true</extensions>
			</plugin>
		</plugins>
	</build>
</project>

With Tycho connector present, your manifest should be automatically regenerated during incremental compilation.

Hope that helps,
Rafał